The ATD International Conference & Exposition is the largest, most comprehensive event for talent development professionals worldwide. It will provide you with the knowledge, strategies, and solutions you need to effectively train and develop talent. You’ll gain insights into the latest trends, best practices, and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing, and measuring learning programs.
ATD 2019 covers all industry subjects and provides in-depth guidance for what you need to know now to be successful. Come away with an outlook on what the future of talent development holds, and be prepared to address new challenges. When you reach your fullest potential, you can effectively develop the talent around you, giving your organization the ultimate competitive advantage—a workforce that is prepared to face the demands of today’s ever-changing business environment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- The most comprehensive conference for learning and development professionals providing the most choices for your professional development.
- More world-renowned experts than at any other learning conference eager to share their knowledge and experience.
- Convenient access to the latest books and their authors at the ATD 2019 Bookstore.
- Over 300 top-rated educational sessions covering every aspect of the learning industry.
- The largest variety of solutions providers at the EXPO featuring more than 400 exhibitors.
- Unparalleled networking with other learning professionals from leading companies around the world including Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Apple, LEGO, Lockheed Martin and more.
CHAPTER GROUP: 5 or More
It's nice see and know a familiar face in a big place.
We have 5 people from the LA chapter attending, so that means, if you are going, you are eligible for the team discounted rate.
You don't need to travel or attend sessions together as a group, that's on your own. This option allows you an opportunity to meet and network with others from Los Angeles while getting a lower rate to enjoy the conference.
REGISTER YOURSELF for the actual conference by going to...
- Login (you must be logged in to get the team discount)
- Click on the Conference banner at the top of the homepage
- Click on Register Now button
- In the Conference Teams box, click on Register Now
- In the drop down menu, select Los Angeles
- And be sure to enter our chapter code of CH8028
May 19-22, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Place NW
Washington, DC 20001
Remember to use the ChIP code CH8028 when registering.