Our membership services an expansive geographical territory and our members reside across the Los Angeles to Santa Barbara county lines.
To better support face-to-face events, like Board and chapter meetings we are looking for no-cost venues. Venues can be of different sizes and locations.
Become a host! If you are able to host and have a conference space, please contact us. Special host rates at events may be offered on a case-by-case basis.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsored Venues
- Alliant International University in Alhambra CA
- Antioch University, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services - 4760 South Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230
- Logix Federal Credit Union, 3rd Floor, Stealth Conference Room, 2340 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
- Panera Bread, 24133 Baywood Lane (off McBean/Newhall Ranch), Santa Clarita CA
- Pasadena Library Hill Avenue Branch - 55 South Hill Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106
- The Toyota Auto Museum 19600 Van Ness Avenue (between Del Amo and 190th) Torrance, CA 90501
- University of Farmers, Farmers Insurance, 30801 Agoura Rd., Agoura Hills, CA
- V Wine Room, 903 Westbourne Dr, West Hollywood CA 90069
- Western Federal Credit Union 1899 Western Way Torrance, CA 90501
Interested in providing a venue, facility or office space, please fill in this form: In Kind Venue