Presented by Melissa Smith and Maria Chilcote, The Training Clinic
Like it or not, marketing training is part of the job! You have to:
- Identify a variety of ways to improve support of learning interventions and attendance at training events.
- Build alliances and a presence in your organization.
- Meet organizational needs, rather than put on events that have marginal participation.
- Fully utilize ALL marketing techniques from networking to navigating the digital world.
Make your "marketing job" manageable, effective and fun! Learn practical tips and tricks.
- Get participants excited about coming to workshops to reduce no shows and cancellations
- Connect with managers to ensure their support of training – both getting their people to come and providing key information
- Improve how your function is seen in your organization so you are invited to participate in key decisions
Be seen as the valued business partner that you are in your organization.
Who should attend:
Any internal Learning and Development professional, specifically: managers, coordinators, internal consultants and departments of one!
Bonus: Attendees will receive a list of over 700 tried and true marketing ideas contributed by previous participants of this workshop!
MELISSA SMITH and MARIA CHILCOTE are Managing Partners of The Training Clinic, a Seal Beach, California, training consulting firm founded in 1977. The Training Clinic is the largest "Train- the-Trainer" company in the United States. The company provides state-of-the-art design, delivery and management of training through on-site and public train the trainer workshops and certificate programs as well as seminars on over 30 professional development and supervisory topics. Maria and Melissa have been helping organizations improve performance for more than 30 years. Melissa holds a BA from Occidental College and an MBA from University of Michigan. Maria hold a BA and post-graduate work from Pennsylvania State University.
DATE: Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. pacific time (You serve yourself lunch while we serve up some knowledge!)
Location: Your nearest and most comfortable internet connection
IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION:
Once you register thru this system, you will receive a confirmation email that gives you further instructions and another link to complete your registration with the webinar host. If you cannot attend the webinar live, but would like to have access to the recording, be sure to complete this step.
If you do not receive any registration confirmation email immediately after you register, please contact Denise at email@example.com, immediately.