Interested in gaining expertise and credentials to conduct DISC workshops at your organization or business?
and ATD-LA are excited to offer you the DISC Certification – Train the Trainer course!
This in-person course provides group learning and collaborative activities to guide you in exploring all the DISC profiles. Experience the DISC assessment process and receive personalized profiles.
Deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind DISC , including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants.
Get a high-level overview of the tools available in the DISC facilitation materials and apply them to real-world scenarios.
Two days of classroom certification training includes:
- DISC facilitation kit of your choice
- EPIC Account
- Unlimited comparison reports
- One DISC profile of your choice
- One group culture report
- One facilitator report
- Unlimited training & customer service support
What Can I Do After this DISC Certification – Train the Trainer?
Upon successful completion of the DISC Certification, DISC trainers will have the knowledge and background necessary to teach DISC to others. You will need to purchase the appropriate DISC self-assessment tool(s) for each of your participants. You may also develop DISC training programs around the DISC model, or purchase off-the-shelf training programs that incorporate DISC .
- Change Management Consultants
- Executive Coaches
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Leadership Development Instructors
- Learning & Development Professionals and Leaders
- Masters of business, leadership or human resources programs
- Organizational Development Consultants and Professionals
Invest in your career today! Registration closes at midnight on September 14. Walk-ins are not allowed because of the amount of materials.
Download venue details
Water, coffee & lunch will be provided both days.
Space is limited to 16 participants.
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required.
Cancellation/Refund deadline is September 7.
No shows will be charged in full.