Active membership may apply as either a Mentor or Mentee by filling in an application online and submit it with a current resume.
The Mentoring Program Coordinators will review the applications, screen, and follow-up with and match applicants.
All applicants will be notified whether or not they have been accepted into the program via email
- Upon acceptance, Mentors and Mentees will then be sent a Handbook that describes the program expectations along with an invitation to participate in a 1 hour orientation event.
- Attend the Orientation Event where Mentors and Mentees will learn more about one other, initiate a preliminary development discussion, and schedule mutually convenient times to meet.
- Program managers will monitor progress throughout the program cycle and assist in addressing any issues that arise.
- Applications can be found by clicking the link below, but you must be signed into this website to access, as this is for ATD-LA Members only. Not yet a member?
- Click here to add Membership
Click here to go to the application page
Mentor Program Cycles
Mentor Program length is now a six-month cycle. Participants should submit their applications with current resumes at least two months prior to the beginning of each mentoring cycle.
This format allows the program coordinators to effectively monitor participants’ progress in the program and assist with career advancement strategies, professional development workshops and networking opportunities.
The cycles are listed below. Participants, both mentors and mentees, should submit their applications according to the following schedule:
Cycle: April to September 2016
Application deadline: February 29, 2016, 5:00 p.m. PT