CREATING HIGH PERFORMING ORGANIZATIONS THROUGH ENGAGED EMPLOYEES
Presented by Harriet L. Cohen and Karen Boublis
The secret to business success = engaged employees
- If on average less than 30% of employees are engaged, what is the impact to performance and profitability?
- Engaged employees positively impact sales
- Creating engaged employees reduces costs
- How reframing Income to Revenue can change your business
Have we got your attention?
There are 3 times during the life of a business that owners need to get information and tools:
- Before the business is started to avoid problems
- As they look at growing, to avoid problems
- When they are in the problem and it's a money pit and a life raft is needed.
Don't wait until it's too late!!!!
In ONE hour you will learn
- Why and how the following 4 phases Planning, Pay, People, and Performance can dramatically change your employees into high performing individuals
- How to analyze your talent for future growth
- How to realistically look at where you are to determine what opportunities are available
- Why all employees don not have to be in their "seats", and the advantages of flexible schedules for maximum productivity
Who should attend ... Anyone who consults with companies, Is responsible for talent management, HR succession planning, or is starting or has a business with employees. In other words, if you are responsible in any way for improving performance you should join us.
Harriet L. Cohen is the founder of TRAINING SOLUTIONS, a consulting firm that provides expert resources for organizations and individuals to help them achieve their goals, improve customer satisfaction, develop staff on all levels, guide strategic/business planning, address legal and compliance regulations, and positively impact both retention and recruitment.
Karen Boublis is a human resource expert known for her honest and trusted appraisal of workplace situations and personalization of the human resource services experience for each of her clients. Karen has led the human resource efforts in business strategy for acquisitions and mergers as well as directed all aspects of Human Resources including leadership development, creation of policies and payroll management. Karen is the founder of HR BUSINESS SOLUTIONZ.
If you would like to register
for this presentation please send an email
to Valorie Avedisian and Ray Sullivan at email@example.com.
(If you are interested in sharing your expertise and leading a session of the Conejo Valley Special Division meetings please contact Valorie Avedisian and Ray Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org)