The Adobe Captivate Certificate program is a practical workshop that covers everything you need to know to create visually rich, artistic, and highly interactive customized e-learning. Discover how easy it is to use this powerful software when you apply best practices in production techniques that significantly cut development time. Learn how to effectively interact with other software programs, including Microsoft Word, to optimize your design.
With the help of gurus in Adobe Captivate, leave this up-to-date workshop knowing how to apply in-depth development techniques on a tight budget, using effective simulations, quality quizzes and assessments, and standard objects and widgets. You will also learn to insert images and record, import, and edit audio.
After this program you will be able to:
- Apply recording best practices, including screen resolution, capture areas, and font usage within text captions.
- Create interactive Adobe Captivate simulations and innovative quizzes, and improve your professionalism with multiple software integrations.
- Employ advanced action capability and round tripping.
- Use production techniques that will significantly shorten your development time.
- Evaluate and use the best settings for publishing.
Why You Should Attend:
- Effectively build e-learning modules using Adobe Captivate.
- Customize your e-learning modules so that they are interactive and engaging.
- Integrate content rapidly and easily from other sources.
What to Expect
- Books: All participants will receive a customized text book, designed just for ATD.
- Supplemental Resources: This program includes tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.
Participants will need to have downloaded the most recent version of Adobe Captivate (a trial version is acceptable) prior to the start of the program. It is critical to have the most up-to-date browser on your computer. Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 is all recommended.
- Face-to-face programs: A laptop computer (or other device that is able to play Adobe Flash files) with wi-fi capability and the latest version of Adobe Flash is required to review e-learning examples. Please do not bring iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, and similar), as the program materials will not function properly on these devices. There will be no computers available on-site for participants.
- Online programs: The online version of this program is conducted in the WebEx Training Center. Special software is not required. You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. In addition, please have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed on your laptop or device to review e-learning examples. The examples will not work on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, and similar)
- Online Courses Only: During the online program, you will collaborate in real time with your facilitator and classmates through interactive group discussions, polls, chats, and whiteboards. In addition, you will have access to an online learning portal with discussion boards and program materials.
The Adobe Captivate Online Certificate Program consists of four live instructor-led sessions, each from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. US Eastern Standard Time:
Session 1: June 23, 2016
Session 2: June 30, 2016
Session 3: July 7, 2016
Session 4: July 14, 2016
Use chapter code at checkout: CH8028
Click here: https://www.td.org/Education/Programs/Adobe-Captivate-Certificate?filter=&filter=