Get a detailed introduction to Adobe Presenter in this full-day, live online workshop and discover how to upgrade your PowerPoint deck. After using the familiar PowerPoint interface to create your slides, including animations and slide timings, you can add interactive elements and have your learners click to reveal additional information, drag to put together puzzles, and even play interactive games.
Learn to create additional e-learning staples, such as scenes and characters, to add personality and professionalism to your slides. Built-in recording capability also allows you to add your own voiceover to the lesson. As a further upgrade from PowerPoint slides, you can add an e-learning sidebar containing video of the instructor, a navigable table of contents, and powerful quizzes.
Essentials of Adobe Presenter will go beyond including the standard multiple-choice and true/false questions to delivering advanced matching and hot spot questions. These interactive quizzes are fully SCORM compliant, allowing you to upload your finished project to an LMS and report results. This course will also teach you to publish your lesson as a PDF that can be accessed through the free Adobe Reader.
Why You Should Attend:
What to Expect:
- Learn how to convert PowerPoint decks into interactive e-learning with Adobe Presenter.
- Add a professional e-learning interface to your PowerPoint deck. Use audio, video, and interactive features of Adobe Presenter to enhance learner engagement.
- Publish a lesson as a SWF for web browser viewing or as a PDF file. Learn how to upload the finished lesson to an LMS.
- Interactive Format: During this online workshop, you will collaborate in “real time” with your facilitator and classmates via interactive group discussions, polls, chats, and whiteboards. You may also be invited to share your screen during the class to demo some features together with the facilitator.
- Technical Requirements: Each session of the workshop is conducted in the WebEx Training Center platform with a toll-free teleconference or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) option for the audio component. You need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. You must have Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above and Adobe Presenter installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable). In addition, you must have the free Adobe Reader and the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed.
This online workshop consists of one live instructor-led session, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET:
Session: November 10, 2016
Use chapter code at checkout: CH8028
Click here: https://www.td.org/Education/Programs/Adobe-Presenter