We're sorry, but this event has been cancelled. Please visit us in September.
This months topics:
Using Foresight Assessment to understand and identify your team’s Creative Thinking Profile led by Vivian Geffen, M.Sc (Creative Studies) - Creativity Coach
What kind of thinker are you?
The skill of managing for creativity by helping teams and individuals emphasize their strengths can be the difference between getting a challenge solved or getting bogged along the way. The Foursight Assessment was created for that purpose; to help managers figure out which thinking archetypes need to put their heads together. During this interactive session you will gain insight to your own preference while learning
- The four stages of problem solving for creative outcomes
- How the four stages and the preferences correlate
- Understand the basic strengths of the four preferences
- The kind of information that each preference requires to feel satisfied
- How understanding another’s thinking profile can lead to better relationships and appreciation of unique strengths and qualities.
About Vivian Geffen
Vivian Geffen, M.Sc (Creative Studies) Is a Creativity Coach and an expert in facilitating processes for breakthrough thinking. She is also an instructor who created and consistently delivers a pair of workshops that enable people to access their creativity cognitively as well as through the body-via movement, breath and story. She is recognized for her ability to create safe, creative and fun learning experiences that invite people to be bold, stretch their thinking and gain self-confidence as a result. The tools she teaches are immediately beneficial for both professional and personal empowerment. www.creativitymuse.com
ATD-LA Santa Clarita Valley Special Interest Group meets monthly on the THIRD Thursday.
Introductions: 7:15am - 7:25am (10 minutes)
ATD update: 7:25am - 7:30am (5 minutes)
Program: 7:30am - 8:40am (70 minutes)
Needs and Wants: 8:40am - 8:45am (5 minutes)
WE WOULD LOVE YOU to consider facilitating one of our meetings this year. In the SCV Group, we tend to think about our industry in three areas: Programs, Platforms and Performance. Here are some more words to tempt your appetite to consider facilitating a session this year:
- PROGRAMS – EQ, Teamwork, Leadership, Time Management and Strategic Planning/Project Management
- PLATFORMS – Instructional Design, Facilitation and New Learning Technologies and Methods
- PERFORMANCE – Evaluation Methodology, Behavioral Assessment Tools, Engagement
Let us know ASAP if you’d like to lead a session. This can be great way of sharpening your professional skills and/or to try out new ideas in a high trust environment.
If you have any questions regarding the ATD-LA Santa Clarita Special Interest Group or would like to be a facilitator at one of our meetings please contact Paul Butler at (661) 288 1004 or email@example.com