Whether you’re exploring jobs, changing careers, starting a business, seeking clients, or wishing to expand your executive presence, it’s critical to distinguish how your skills are unique from your competition. In this webinar, you’ll learn to identify your signature strengths and align them with the needs of those you’re wishing to impact. You’ll gain a practical framework to verbalize your competitive edge and strategic tips to enhance your social media profiles.
- Defining your genius work
- Voicing your accomplishments like a STAR
- Know and understand the benefits of reputational branding
- Develop awareness of your personal value proposition
- Identify opportunities to distinguish yourself from the competition
- Gain practical tools and techniques for making powerful introductions
- Managers, executives and professionals
- Consultants and Business Owners
- People thinking of starting their own business
- Graduates entering the workforce
- Anyone looking to establish a personal brand
Be Ready: This webinar is highly interactive. Upon registration, you will receive a worksheet to use during the workshop. Be prepared to participate and learn with your peers!
About the presenter:
Laurie Firestone Siedelman is a performance coach, facilitator, and speaker with over 15 years experience leading individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve high-impact results. Laurie uses core strengths and strategic communication to build creative solutions for a wide range of career and leadership development challenges.
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (Enjoy a virtual lunch with your ATD peers.)
Location: Your computer. Choose any computer with a strong internet connection, and audio.
IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION:
Once you register thru this system, you will receive a confirmation email that gives you further instructions and another link to complete your registration with the webinar host. If you cannot attend the webinar live, but would like to have access to the recording, be sure to complete this step.
If you do not receive any registration confirmation email immediately after you register, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately.