Across the nation, ATD’s awareness campaign is a great opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to workforce development. Showcase your talent development opportunities during the week and be recognized as an ATD "Champion of Learning!"
How can you celebrate Employee Learning Week?
- Encourage employees to attend a course or program that will enhance their skills.
- Hold an education fair or "lunch and learn" during the week to remind employees about training opportunities.
- Send an email to employees each day of the week with a new learning tip.
- Involve the CEO and senior executives in recognizing the value learning brings to the organization.
- Submit a proclamation request to government officials within your community, city, or region to highlight your Employee Learning Week events and activities
Tell Us About Your Plan and Results
Step 1: Click here for additional details and an ATD toolkit to make participation even easier.
Step 2: Conduct your activities between December 5th and 9th, 2016.
Step 3: Use the form below to describe what you did before the deadline of January 10, 2017.
Step 4: Get featured by ATD as an official "Champion of Learning!"
Click Here for the Form