The ATD 2017 International Conference & Exposition
The ATD 2017 International Conference & Exposition is the largest event for talent development professionals worldwide. It will provide you with the knowledge, strategies, and solutions you need to effectively train and develop talent. You’ll gain insights into the latest trends, best practices, and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing, and measuring learning programs.
ATD 2017 covers all industry subjects and provides in-depth guidance for what you need to know now to be successful. Come away with an outlook on what the future of talent development holds, and be prepared to address new challenges. When you reach your fullest potential, you can effectively develop the talent around you, giving your organization the ultimate competitive advantage—a workforce that is prepared to face the demands of today’s ever-changing business environment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Largest conference in the field providing the most choices for your professional development.
- Learn directly from more world-renowned experts than at any other learning event.
- Convenient access to the latest books and their authors at the ATD 2017 Bookstore.
- Over 300 top-rated educational sessions covering every aspect of the learning industry.
- Network with other learning professionals from leading companies around the world including Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Apple, LEGO, Lockheed Martin and more.
- EXPO featuring more than 300 exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions.
CHAPTER GROUP: 5 or More
It's nice see and know a familiar face in a big place.
When at least five ATD-Los Angeles Chapter members are attending the conference, we will qualify for a chapter team and can take advantage of the registration discount.
You don't need to travel or attend sessions together as a group, that's on your own. This option allows you an oppurtunity to meet and network with others from Los Angeles while getting a lower rate to enjoy the conference.
To add your name to the group list by clicking the Contact Us form at ATD-LA Office or call 562-908-3020 during standard regular business hours no later than April 3, 2017.
Chapter teams will be established when at least five registrations from the chapter are received.
May 21-24, 2017
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313
Remember to use the ChIP code CH8028 when registering.