As a performance consultant, recommending solutions based on the root causes of performance gaps is key. The ATD Master Performance Consultant™ Program leverages your experience, and provides the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to improve individual, process, or organizational performance through systematic analysis and targeted solutions that deliver business results.
As more organizations focus on delivering results through improved systems and processes, it is important for performance consultants to have the tools necessary to achieve that goal. The ATD Master Performance Consultant Program is a unique assessment-based program that provides you the opportunity to assess, refine, and enhance your performance-consulting skills, while gaining hands-on experience applying proven tools and methodologies to real-world performance improvement situations.
In this program, you will:
- Engage in an online learning community.
- Participate in a four-day face-to-face course to assess, demonstrate, and extend your mastery of performance consulting.
- Select and complete a Capstone Performance Consulting Project to demonstrate your ability to apply what you have learned in a real-world environment.
- connection to a cohort of learning professionals
- access to the ATD comprehensive guide to performance improvement
- industry-recognized certificate—ATD Master Performance Consultant
- experience with three consulting-in-action peer discussions
- Capstone Performance Consulting Project and elective
- a robust participant guide, with tools, resources, and templates to use back on the job.
Who Should Attend?
The ATD Master Performance Consultant Certificate Program is offered by the ATD Certification Institute.
- Experienced performance consultants and practitioners seeking to confirm their mastery of this area of expertise.
- Experienced learning and development professionals tasked with performance improvement efforts and initiatives within their organization.
The ATD Master Performance Consultant Program, Core Course, starts on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. The workshop begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. each day. (Please note: participants must be available to engage in an online community available three weeks prior to the Core Course, and complete their online elective within three months following the Core Course). ATD recommends approximately 12 hours to complete the pre-work before the in-person program.
Support ATD-LA with your registration.
Use ChIP code “CH8028” when you register for this course.