Facilitating change is more critical now than ever as organizations are affected by economic conditions and are driven to improve efficiency, productivity, and service quality. This program establishes a comprehensive change model that can be immediately applied to your current situations through application exercises, case studies, and interactive program modules.
Designed for ATD by industry expert Elaine Biech of ebb associates, the Change Management Certificate Program contains application exercises, case studies, templates, and interactive program modules. You will learn a comprehensive, six-step change model that can be applied to your current situation.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Implement a change process using the six step CHANGE model.
- Apply tools and techniques to support a change intervention.
- Describe and model the role of a facilitator of change.
- Assist clients to assess, design, and implement a change intervention.
- Establish sponsorship, ownership, and involvement in change efforts.
- Evaluate change results.
Day 1 Topics
- Introduction to Change Management
- Six Step CHANGE Model
- Change Agent Characteristics
- Data Collection
- Organizational Readiness
- Qualities of a Change Leader
- Creating Visions for Change
- Developing Communication Plans
- Using Teams to Design an Implementation
Day 2 Topics
- Reactions to Change
- Overcoming Resistance and Increasing Commitment
- Establishing Metrics
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Implementation Tools
- Importance of Short-Term Gains
- Building Momentum
- Evaluating the Effort
- Making Change Stick
- Online programs: The online version of this program is conducted in the WebEx Training Center. Special software is not required.You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. In addition, it is strongly recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer as using a tablet or phone severely limits your ability to fully and actively participate in the program.
This program takes place December 11-12, 2017. The workshop begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. each day.
Support ATD-LA with your registration.
Use ChIP code “CH8028” when you register for this course.