Click the following link for a video about adding an emotional intelligence assessment to your tool kit:
Become certified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (MHS) assessments in a highly interactive and engaging online training format with an EI master trainer and private group of talent development practitioners.
- A "one-time" certification. There is not an annual renewal.
- Ample opportunity to actively use the EQ-i assessments during the training
- Multiple opportunities for group Q & A
- Networking with a private gathering of talent development practitioners
- Sharing and applying talent industry-specific best practices
- Emotional Intelligence Instruction by a MHS Master Training Partner – Ed Hennessy
- Your own Emotional Quotient Assessment (EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report) taken online followed by a private 2-hour online feedback session & training prior to the workshop administered online
- Virtual Classroom for pre-work – 3 eLearning Modules and online exam
- Bonus “Reports” eLearning module on the NEW Leadership Report
- A copy of THE EQ EDGE book, by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- Participant Guide & Sample Reports for online training
- Once Certified, access to 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessment
- User’s Handbook: A detailed technical manual (online version within portal) about the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360
- FREE Online Account (Portal) to administer and score assessments (www.mhs.com)
- FREE Virtual Refresher Classes with Leadership Call
- ICF: 17.5 hrs. CCE Credit (10.5 Core Comp & 7 Resource Development) International Coaching Federation
- APA: 14.5 CE Credits from the American Psychological Association
- SHRM 19.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP
- APTD and CPLP 16.25 recertification points from the ATD Certification Institute
- A Certificate authorizing your eligibility to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 - Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS)
Date and Time
- Friday, July 19, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Early Bird rate ends June 6, 2019
- Late Registration ends June 20, 2019
- Event Registration Limit: 10 Attendees
- There are no substitutions for enrolled participants.
- The online training will be hosted using ZOOM Conferencing system and instructions to log into the sessions will be emailed by Ed Hennessy (Master Trainer) to you 15 minutes prior to your private Feedback Session and prior to the online 2-day class.
- A PC or Mac is required by all participants throughout training.
- We recommend a screen of 12” or larger during training.
- Participants are responsible for any long distance phone charges incurred if dialing by phone into the training.
- Participants must use their own computers (not shared computer during training).
- A headset or ear buds with microphone connected to your computer is required.
- Due to government firewall and software download restrictions, participants who work for the government should expect to attend the online training from their home and not through a government server.
The following must be completed prior to the workshop:
- Online EQ-i 2.0 Assessment & 2 Hour Online Feedback Session & Training
- Reading of THE EQ EDGE book.
- Virtual Classroom eLearning modules. Your online virtual classroom will be available approximately 4 weeks out from your workshop date.
Certification requires the completion of an online exam taken after the workshop through MHS (Multi-Health Systems) with a score of 70% or higher. Each participant should complete their exam within two weeks of the last day of the certification training workshop. Those who do not pass the exam will be provided complimentary additional training and their exam will be reset.
All participants must complete the online assessment at least 2 weeks (10 business days) prior to the workshop. Private two (2) hour online feedback sessions will be arranged for each participant and a consent form must be signed by each participant prior to the feedback session to allow Trainer to review and discuss personal EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Reports.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
If, for any reason, participants must cancel their training, the participant must provide written notification at least thirty (30) days or more prior to their scheduled training workshop. At that time, all fees will be transferred to your rescheduled date. No refund will be given for cancellations received less than thirty (30) days prior to training. If you request to reschedule within the 4 weeks, your name will be placed on a wait list for a future workshop. If cancellation is requested and the 2 Hour Online EQ-i Feedback Session & Training has taken place, and additional $500 trainer time fee will be added to the total administrative/processing fees.
Participants cannot be swapped out or exchanged once registered. Participants must attend two consecutive dates of online certification training (no absences are allowed). If cancellation is requested thirty (30) days or more out from their workshop, the participant has the option to select another online training class. If the participant who cancels thirty (30) days or more from the online training class, and does not reschedule to a confirmed online training class within two weeks of cancellation, then some nonrefundable fees may apply: If the participant has received or completed their: 2 Hour Online EQ-i Feedback Session & Training, a $635 fee will be retained. If the participant has been shipped their Training Materials: 2” Binder with Sample Reports and additional flyers/materials, Spiral Bound Participant Guide, The EQ EDGE book, an additional $640 fee will be retained unless the training materials are returned within a two week period of the cancellation.
Training provided by: