Gain a practical, how-to overview of the entire training function in this best-in-class train-the-trainer program. Through modeling of best practices and the latest techniques in training delivery, you will experience a live demonstration of exceptional facilitation skills.
You’ll be introduced to a proven model for delivering outcome-based development and training. This will cover Purpose & Assessment, Planning & Preparation, Presentation & Facilitation, and Performance & Evaluation. New trainers seeking tips and techniques and experienced trainers who want to increase learner engagement and refresh their toolkit will benefit by earning this trainer certificate. Acquire a strong foundation in proven training and facilitation techniques that is balanced in theory and practical application.
The focus of this corporate/organizational training course is on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training. This certificate aligns with the training delivery area of expertise in the ATD Competency Model, which serves as the foundation for ATD Certification Institute Master Series programs and APTD and CPLP certifications.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Fully grasp how to use adult learning theory to engage your learners.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the
- impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for engaging a variety of learning styles and preferences, creating an effective positive learning environment, leveraging effective questioning techniques, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging, learner-centered training solutions.
- Design and deliver your own 10-minute skill exercises to practice new techniques learned in the course.
- Identify professional growth opportunities through pre- and post-course self-assessments.
Innovative technologies provide tips and tricks on how you can maximize engagement with polling technology, virtual parking lots, mobile apps, game-based applications, augmented reality, and video creation tools. An array of tools, templates, and job aids—including the ATD training cycle job aid, an instructional methods checklist, a training delivery assessment tool, and the PUNCH Model for engaging adult learners—are included with this program to support your application back on the job.
Support ATD-LA with your registration.
Use ChIP code “CH8028” when you register for this course.