The Everything DiSC® Certification course is geared to help you become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace®
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Authorized Wiley Partners, certified and trained to deliver DISC in-person.
This two-day interactive training will also include:
- Online prework via Wiley’s LMS portal
- Online Exam via Wiley’s LMS Portal post training
- Online access via Wiley’s LMS Portal post training for additional resources
- Official Wiley DiSC® Workplace certification badge
- One ED Workplace Facilitation Kit
- One complimentary EPIC sub-account
- Unlimited ED Comparison Reports Unlimited Support
- Complimentary updates to all registered facilitation kit(s) provided by our company
- One ED Workplace profile
- Everything DiSC® Reference Manual
- Facilitator binder which includes:
- Samples of all reports
- Facilitation Manual
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization
- Creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator*
*Upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Who Should Attend?
- Independent Consultants
- HR Professionals & Partners
- Learning & Development Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- Executive coaches, Life Coaches, Business Coaches
- Professors and learning professionals
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Christie Cooper, Ed.D is the founder and president of Cooper Consulting Group and her mission is to "Inspire Learning and Leadership Development to help leaders and teams be their best."
Christie’s energy, coupled with a passion for effective learning makes the workshops that she facilitates highly engaging and meaningful for the Participants.
Christie has extensive real-world business experience that benefits clients; including senior positions as a Regional Manager and Corporate Trainer with Mars Inc,.
Christie holds an Ed.D in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University; is a Master MBTI Practitioner; is a Board-Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and the Center for Counseling and
Education; Certified Trainer in Emotional Intelligence; Channel Partner with
the Ken Blanchard Company; Certified Analyst in Behaviors and Motivators with Target Training International. Read more...
Pre-work Required: Participants will receive access to their online learning portal and Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile three (3) weeks prior to certification. This work must be completed prior to attending certification.
Registration closes Thursday, August 27.
Walk-ins are not allowed because you must complete an online Everything DiSC® Workplace assessment before attending the workshop.
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. Cancellation/Refund deadline is
August 27. No shows will be charged in full.