Dear Members and Friends of ATD-Los Angeles,
I hope New Year started well for you. A New Year is always a fresh start, full of opportunity. Our team at ATD-Los Angeles is excited about this opportunity and happy to present you our plans for 2015.
We have created a great annual program that will help you develop your career, deepen your professional knowledge and expand your network. Based on your feedback, we made the following changes and enhancements to our offering:
- Monthly themes that showcase a talent development topic
- January 2015 – a New Year and new ATD!
- February Career Development
- March Global Talent Management
- April Training Fundamentals
- May ATD International Conference and Exposition Month: Innovation
and Current Trends in Talent Development
- June Learning Technologies
- July Designing Learning / Instructional Design
- August Leadership Development
- September Change Management
- October Coaching and Mentoring
- November Advanced Training Facilitation and Delivery
- December Employee Learning
- Localized events with direct alignment to the ATD Competency Model
- Short “TEDTalk” presentations at chapter meetings that allow more time for networking
- CPLP study group aimed to boost your talent development career
- New, discounted membership option for members who are currently in transition
- Quarterly new member orientation
Being a member of ATD-Los Angeles is a great way to keep up to date with what is happening in our industry and to network with talent development professionals.
If you are not a member, or want to renew to take advantage of our new format, click here to take advantage of the many benefits of membership.
I look forward to spending time with you at one of our upcoming events and hope you enjoy this new format.