Earlybird rates expire February 3, 2017
Use this page to register for the
2-Day Delivering Training Course
Deliver Training with Impact
This immersive learning experience is designed to give you the tools, skills and confidence needed to engage adult learners. The course is highly interactive and covers all pertinent topics from preparation through powerful openings, tools to maintain engagement and confidently manage the classroom, through methods for powerfully closing a session. The material is learned not only by presentation and discussion, but also by modeling the desired behaviors and skills in an informal workshop setting. The course concludes with a practice session where each participant can practice the newly acquired skills and receive feedback. Every participant leaves with a clear action plan for implementation.
What you'll get from the course:
- Gain credibility by learning to command attention and exude confidence when facilitating.
- Add new tools to your facilitator toolbox.
- Practice crucial facilitation techniques that can be quickly transferred to your work.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for delivering training, including those just beginning their career, experienced professional trainers, frontline leaders, and team members
Day 1: Adult Learning Theory and Communication Skills
- Effective facilitation fundamentals
- Adult learners & learning styles
- Questioning techniques and communication skills
Day 2: Training Delivery and Classroom Management
Meet Your Master Instructor
- Maintaining engagement and motivation
- Openers, closers and energizers
- Handling disruptive behavior
- Skills practice
- Powerful close
CAMILLA HEINZMANN, Founder and Principal, Heinzmann Coaching & Consulting, Inc.
Camilla Heinzmann is a dynamic professional with more than 20 years experience in guiding, training, coaching, mentoring and leading individuals and teams on four continents. She is an accomplished adult learning expert in creating and implementing impactful learning programs for employees at all stages of their careers and at all levels of an international organization. She is well recognized for facilitating high-energy meetings and training workshops that inspire and engage audiences and deliver expected behavioral outcomes. She is a sought-after business partner with a strong reputation as an effective trainer, leader and coach, with a passion to support people in their quest of reaching their full potential.
Since establishing Heinzmann Coaching & Consulting, Inc. in 2014, Ms. Heinzmann has designed and delivered corporate training courses for both national and international audiences. Ms. Heinzmann is a member of the Association for Talent Development and the International Coach Federation.
We know trainers sometimes have trouble scheduling professional development for themselves in advance, and as such tend to register the week before the event. However, if you know you want to attend this workshop, we ask that you do so, or we risk cancellation of this event due to low enrollment.
- Registration includes class materials, morning coffee, lunch and afternoon refreshments.
- Participants must attend both Delivering Training Dates; prorates or refunds are not offered, if participant misses any dates within the course.
- Parking is free or subject to the venue availability
Space is limited to 25 participants.
Pre-registration and payment are required. No Walk Ins.
Click here to register for the 2-Day Designing Training Course
Click here to register for the 4-day Delivering Training and Designing Training Course Bundle
Download the Flyer: Click Here
Want to attend, but need to ask your boss for permission/budget? Customize this template.
Delivering Training (14 PDCs) Code: 17-MKM2G